Riton Military/LEO/First Responder Discount Program:
Riton is proud to offer a substantial discount program to Military/LEO/First Responders.
Not a one item, one time kinda support. A big ole chunk off on every item, every order, every time at www.ritonoptics.com.
As one of the only LE/Mil veteran owned optics companies in the US (Riton’s founders. Our operators. Our core.) We fully support your mission. An everyday, every time, every need support.
Qualifications for Participation are:
- Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County & City; Also includes retired L.E. officers with retired credentials (Required Documentation: Copy of LE Department Picture ID front & back)
- EMT’s, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics (Required Documentation: Copy of Department Picture ID front & back)
- Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with ID (Required Documentation: Copy of Military picture ID front & back) OR (Submission with valid Military email address for verification)
- Retired Military with retired credentials (Required Documentation: Copy of Retired Military picture ID front & back)
- Military Veterans with Honorable Discharge (Required Documentation: Copy of DD214 or Veteran ID front & back) *Excludes Contractors and Civilian Employees.
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers (Required Documentation: Copy of LE Department Picture ID front & back)
- State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) Also includes State Licensed Armed Security Officers Employed by State Licensed Security Companies (Required Documentation: Copy of Employment Picture ID from security company front & back)
This is a discount program for approved purchasers only (certifications alone do not qualify). Please note you are not registering for or enrolling in any type of law enforcement program. The discount will be provided in the form of a coupon code exclusive for the applicant’s use. discount code can only be redeemed at www.ritonoptics.com. Please allow 48 business hours for a response after submission of all REQUIRED documentation.