It seems that Christmas has become all about the chaos of present buying, cooking and crowds. From the fruit cakes to extensive gift lists and everything in between, Christmas can be exhausting. The time has come to Make Christmas Great Again, and Riton Optics is here to help.
Imagine this… it’s Christmas morning and as you approach the tree you find that it is surrounded with optics, binoculars, coolers, tactical lights, TVs, targets, knives, watches, holsters, and so many more great items. No ugly sweaters, no socks from Grandma, and no masses of kid’s toys: just pure joy in the best shooting and outdoor gifts on the market.
Riton Optics is committed to creating the industry’s best Christmas event by giving one lucky winner a shipment of amazing industry gifts.
Some of the awesome prizes in this event!
- Mod 7 5-25×56 MOA
- Mod 3 RMD, cerakote
- FDE, Mod 5 Binos
- Blue Steel Builders Kit
- WMLx Gen 2 WML Gen 2 TFx
- OWB Holster
- IWB Holster
- Leather Holster
- Limited Edition Knife
NF Watch Company
- Vector / No. 00605
- 34mm Hardened Steel Rings
- Lunchbox 10 Qt Cooler
- Vaccuum Sealer
- NEW 2020 Wide Body Bipod
X Steel Targets
- 3/8 Limits rack
This is a Christmas event like no other! See Official Rules on how to enter.
Many of Riton’s dealers are running specials on Riton product through the end of the year, which also presents an opportunity to Make Christmas Great Again by giving the gift of Riton Optics. Riton carries a full line of high-quality hunting, long range and tactical scopes, as well as red dots and binoculars at the best value in the industry, making it easy for you to give the best gifts!
Official Rules – Detailed Terms & Conditions:
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE OR PAYMENT DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- Eligibility. PROMOTION VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. PROMOTION OPEN ONLY TO RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES WHO ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18 (OR THE AGE OF MAJORITY UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, WHICHEVER IS OLDER). IF YOU DO NOT MEET ANY OF THESE REQUIREMENTS, OR ANY OTHER ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO WIN A PRIZE, AND RITON OPTICS RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO AWARD PRIZES TO YOU. To be eligible to win a prize, entries must be completed and received by Riton Optics in the manner and format described below. Directors, officers and employees of Riton Optics and any of their respective parent companies, affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents, professional advisors, advertising and promotional agencies, and immediate families of each are not eligible to win any prizes. All applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
- Disclaimer. Riton Optics and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, employees and agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties“) will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures; (c) any Promotion disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Riton Optics or by non-authorized human intervention; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
- Promotion Period. The promotion starts on October 22, 2019 at 12am MST (Mountain Standard Time) and concludes on December 22, 2019 at 11:59pm MST (the “Promotion Period“).
- Prize Package. Prize Package will continue to be modified throughout the promotion period. The Prize Package will include but is not limited to optics, outdoor equipment, lifestyle products and weapon accessories.
- Odds; Taxes; Etc. Odds; Taxes; Etc. Odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. The winner will be announced on or around 12/24/2019. If a prize is returned as undeliverable or otherwise not claimed within 30 days after delivery of notification, it will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Prizes are not transferable. No substitutions or exchanges (including for cash) of any prize or any item in the Prize Package will be permitted. Limit one prize per household or address. The Prize Package is awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
- Identity of Entrant. The potential winner will be required to provide Riton Optics with proof that the potential winner is an eligible participant.
- How to Enter.
1. Email Entry: During the Promotion Period, purchase one or more Riton products from any reseller of Riton product and submit a copy of your receipt and personal information including your name, street address, city, state or province, zip or postal code, telephone number, complete e-mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org. All information must be presented for valid submission. Receive one entry for every $25 spent (not including shipping). Purchases at ritonoptics.com and through private parties are not eligible.
2. Mail-in Entry: To obtain an entry without making a purchase, legibly handprint your name, street address, city, state or province, zip or postal code, telephone number, complete e-mail address on a standard 4” x 6” postcard (with no outer envelope) and mail to: The MCGA Event, 1674 S. Research Loop, Suite #430, Tucson, Arizona 86710. Requests must be received by December 22, 2019. All mail-in entries must have sufficient postage. Riton Optics assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible, inaccurate, damaged, incomplete, non-delivered or postage-due mail; or for failure or unavailability of electronic equipment, communications or Internet connections; or other errors, failures or malfunctions of any kind. Receive fifteen entries per mail-in request.
- Finalist Drawing. On or around December 24, 2019, the Riton Optics will randomly select one finalist for the prize. The process and location for random selection shall be determined solely by Riton Optics, and are subject to change at Riton Optics’ discretion. To claim a prize, the potential winners must follow the instructions contained in their notification.
- General Release. By entering the Promotion, you release Riton Optics and all Released Parties from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or delivery, mis delivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
- Selection of Prizes. Actual model, color, size and features of each prize awarded will be selected by Riton Optics in its sole discretion and may vary from photos used in print, electronic, or online advertising, including the Riton Optics web site.
- Use of Winner Name, Likeness, etc. Except where prohibited by law, entry into the Promotion constitutes permission to use each winner’s name, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further permission or compensation. As a condition of being awarded any prize, except where prohibited by law, each winner may be required to execute a consent to the use of their name, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further permission or compensation.
- Affidavit & Release. As a condition of being awarded any prize, each winner may be required to execute and deliver to Riton Optics a signed affidavit of eligibility and acceptance of these Official Rules and release of liability, and any other legal, regulatory, or tax-related documents required by Riton Optics in its sole discretion.
- Intellectual Property Notice. RITON OPTICS is a trademark of RITON USA, LLC. The Promotion and all accompanying materials are copyright ©2019 by RITON USA, LLC. All rights reserved.
- Miscellaneous. The Promotion and these Official Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the State of Arizona. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Riton Optics, which are final and binding in all respects. Riton Optics reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Promotion or any entrant’s participation in the Promotion should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Riton Optics’ control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion, or Riton Optics otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Promotion as planned. Entrants who violate these Official Rules, violate any law, rule or regulation in connection with participation in the Promotion, tamper with the operation of the Promotion or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Riton Optics, the Promotion or any other entrant (in each case as determined in Riton Optics’ sole discretion) are subject to disqualification from entry into the Promotion. Riton Optics reserves the right to lock out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to enter the Promotion. Any provision of these Official Rules deemed unenforceable will be enforced to the extent permissible, and the remainder of these Official Rules will remain in effect. If you have any questions about these Official Rules or the Promotion, please e-mail them to email@example.com or send written questions to the address listed below, Attn: 2019 Riton Optics MCGA.
- Riton Optics: 1674 S. Research Loop, Ste. 430, Tucson, AZ 85710.