Official Rules – Detailed Terms & Conditions:
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE OR PAYMENT DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- Eligibility. PROMOTION VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. PROMOTION OPEN ONLY TO RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES (WHERE THE FIREARMS INCLUDED IN PRIZE PACKAGE ARE LEGAL) WHO ARE OVER THE AGE OF 21 (OR THE AGE OF MAJORITY UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, WHICHEVER IS OLDER) AND CAN LEGALLY PURCHASE A FIREARM.IF YOU DO NOT MEET ANY OF THESE REQUIREMENTS, OR ANY OTHER ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO WIN A PRIZE, AND RITON OPTICS RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO AWARD PRIZES TO YOU. Winner must have firearms shipped to a Federal Firearms License holder and must provide Riton Optics with a copy of FFL certification; any cost charged by the dealer for processing transfer in compliance with federal, state and local laws is the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner must be able to pass a federal background check. No substitutes. To be eligible to win a prize, entries must be completed and received by Riton Optics in the manner and format described below. Directors, officers and employees of Riton Optics and any of their respective parent companies, affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents, professional advisors, advertising and promotional agencies, and immediate families of each are not eligible to win any prizes. All applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Purchases at ritonoptics.com, ExpertVoice, online auction sites and through private parties are NOT ELIGIBLE.
- Disclaimer. Riton Optics and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, employees and agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties“) will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures; (c) any Promotion disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Riton Optics or by non-authorized human intervention; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
- Promotion Period. The promotion starts on September 1, 2020 at 12am MST (Mountain Standard Time) and concludes on October 31, 2020 at 11:59pm MST. (the “Promotion Period“).
- Rebate. Complete the rebate form at https://www.ritonoptics.com/2020-fall-rebate/ or by mailing in your name, email address, phone number, mailing address, full description of optic purchased, date of purchase and copy of purchase receipt to Riton Optics Attn: Rebate Request, 1025 N. Huntington Park Drive, Tucson, AZ 85710. All submissions must be submitted online or postmarked within 15 days from purchase date. All forms must be properly and completely filled out for the purchaser to be eligible for the rebate. Please maintain a photocopy for your personal records of the information you are mailing. All submitted proofs of purchase become property of Riton Optics and will not be returned. Riton Optics is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, or misdirected mail. Fraudulent submissions of multiple requests could result in federal prosecution under the U.S. Mail Fraud Statutes (18USC, Section 1341 and 1342). The request for rebate can be submitted on one rebate form. Allow 30 days for processing. Offer valid to residents of the USA and its territories only. All rebates paid in US Dollars. Your right to receive the rebate will automatically terminate if you fail to negotiate your rebate by the expiration date on it. Rebate rights cannot be transferred. Offer void if cash register tape or proofs of purchase are reproduced. This offer is valid for end-users only. Excludes items won or purchased at or for fundraising banquet or similar event. Offer limited to product in stock during time of promotion. States/locales listed above subject to change to reflect any laws enacted after January 1, 2020. No rain checks.
- Prize Package. The Prize Package will include but is not limited to Sauer 100 Fieldshoot, chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor (Retail Value $1599), Riton Optics X5 Conquer 5-25×50 Riflescope (MOA or MRAD) (Retail Value $1299), Riton by Contessa Precision Machined Light Picatinny 34mm Rings (Retail Value $99), Walther Q5 SF 9mm Pistol (Retail Value $1499), Riton Optics X3 Tactix PRD (Retail Value $299). Riton Optics reserves the right, in its sole discretion to modify the prize package if needed for any reason. Price package items may vary from images listed in any promotion materials.
- Odds; Taxes; Etc. Odds; Taxes; Etc. Odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. The winner will be announced on or around 12/1/2020. If a prize is returned as undeliverable or otherwise not claimed within 30 days after delivery of notification, it will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Prizes are not transferable. No substitutions or exchanges (including for cash) of any prize or any item in the Prize Package will be permitted. Limit one prize per household or address. The Prize Package is awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
- Identity of Entrant. The potential winner will be required to provide Riton Optics with proof that the potential winner is an eligible participant.
- How to Enter.
1. Email Entry: During the Promotion Period, purchase one or more Riton products from any authorized reseller of Riton product. Entrants must submit a copy of their receipt and personal information including their name, street address, city, state or province, zip or postal code, telephone number, complete e-mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org. All information must be presented for valid submission. Entrants will receive one entry for the purchase of an X1 optic, three entries for the purchase of an X3 optic, five entries for the purchase of an X5 optic and seven entries for the purchase of an X7 optic. Purchases at ritonoptics.com, ExpertVoice, online auction sites and through private parties are NOT ELIGIBLE.
2. Mail-in Entry: To obtain an entry without making a purchase, entrants must legibly handprint their name, street address, city, state or province, zip or postal code, telephone number, complete email address on a standard 4” x 6” postcard (with no outer envelope) and mail to: The Riton Rebate, 1025 N. Huntington Park Drive, Tucson, Arizona 85710. Requests must be received by 11/15/2020. All mail-in entries must have sufficient postage. Riton Optics assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible, inaccurate, damaged, incomplete, non-delivered or postage-due mail; or for failure or unavailability of electronic equipment, communications or Internet connections; or other errors, failures or malfunctions of any kind. Entrants will receive seven (7) entries per mail-in request.
- Finalist Drawing. On or around 12/1/2020, the Riton Optics will randomly select one finalist for the prize. The process and location for random selection shall be determined solely by Riton Optics, and are subject to change at Riton Optics’ discretion. To claim a prize, the potential winners must follow the instructions contained in their notification.
- General Release. By entering the Promotion, you release Riton Optics and all Released Parties from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or delivery, mis delivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
- Selection of Prizes. Actual model, color, size and features of each prize awarded will be selected by Riton Optics in its sole discretion and may vary from photos used in print, electronic, or online advertising, including the Riton Optics web site.
- Use of Winner Name, Likeness, etc. Except where prohibited by law, entry into the Promotion constitutes permission to use each winner’s name, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further permission or compensation. As a condition of being awarded any prize, except where prohibited by law, each winner may be required to execute a consent to the use of their name, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further permission or compensation.
- Affidavit & Release. As a condition of being awarded any prize, each winner may be required to execute and deliver to Riton Optics a signed affidavit of eligibility and acceptance of these Official Rules and release of liability, and any other legal, regulatory, or tax-related documents required by Riton Optics in its sole discretion.
- Intellectual Property Notice. RITON OPTICS is a trademark of RITON USA, LLC. The Promotion and all accompanying materials are copyright ©2020 by RITON USA, LLC. All rights reserved.
- Miscellaneous. The Promotion and these Official Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the State of Arizona. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Riton Optics, which are final and binding in all respects. Riton Optics reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Promotion or any entrant’s participation in the Promotion should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Riton Optics’ control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion, or Riton Optics otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Promotion as planned. Entrants who violate these Official Rules, violate any law, rule or regulation in connection with participation in the Promotion, tamper with the operation of the Promotion or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Riton Optics, the Promotion or any other entrant (in each case as determined in Riton Optics’ sole discretion) are subject to disqualification from entry into the Promotion. Riton Optics reserves the right to lock out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to enter the Promotion. Any provision of these Official Rules deemed unenforceable will be enforced to the extent permissible, and the remainder of these Official Rules will remain in effect. If you have any questions about these Official Rules or the Promotion, please e-mail them to email@example.com or send written questions to the address listed below, Attn: Riton Rebate.
- Agreement and Acknowledgment. By entering into this promotion and sweepstakes, You the Entrant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted and agreed to all of the Official Rules, Terms and Conditions.
- Associations. This promotion and sweepstakes is in no way, endorsed or administered by, or associated with MailChimp, Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter.
- Riton Optics: 1025 N. Huntington Park Drive, Tucson, AZ 85710.