TERRITORY SALES REPRESENTATIVEAZ, NM, UT & CO
Job Type: Full-Time 40+ hours/week, M-F, 8-5
Department: Regional Territory Sales Manager
Compensation: Competitive Salary + Commission
We are seeking a highly driven, experienced, and results-oriented individual who will be able to
develop and drive sales within a defined territory. Excellent base salary with strong incentive potential
which is linked directly to your ability to increase business within your assigned territory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet aggressive sales quotas.
- Recruit and manage a Pro-Staff team within territory.
- 50% travel within assigned territory.
- Candidate must have minimum of 5-7 years of 2A industry sales experience (Optics specific experience desired.)
- Ability to close deals.
- Experience and proven understanding of optics, shooting and the 2A industry.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales plans/quotas.
- Strategy development, and exceptional negotiation and sales skills.
- Ability to build positive working relationships.
- Ability to recruit and manage a pro-staff team within your territory.
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and management skills including self-motivation and problem-solving techniques.
- Business related computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to travel 50% within the territory.
- Independent, and time management skills.
Extensive experience and understanding of the outdoor/shooting/2A community including trends, technologies, products and mainstay brands.
An existing network of contacts within the 2A industry that include: dealer accounts, buying groups, key accounts and distributions networks.