Riton Optics Brand Ambassadors
- Bill KazmaierAmerican World Champion Powerlifter, Strongman & Pro WrestlerWilliam “Bill” Kazmaier, born December 30, 1953, is an avid hunter, outdoors man, shooter, American former world champion powerlifter, world champion strongman and professional wrestler.Bill KazmaierAmerican World Champion Powerlifter, Strongman & Pro Wrestler
William “Bill” Kazmaier, born December 30, 1953, is an avid hunter, outdoors man, shooter, American former world champion powerlifter, world champion strongman and professional wrestler. During the 1970s and 1980s, he set numerous powerlifting and strongman world records, and won two International Powerlifting Federation (IPF) World Championships and three World's Strongest Man titles. In the 1980s, Kazmaier became famous for his claim to be "the strongest man who ever lived" by equaling and surpassing spectacular and versatile feats of strength of famous strongmen of the 20th century. He is widely considered to be one of the all-time greatest competitors in strength competitions.
- Ben FergusonAmerican Radio Host, CNN Conservative Political Commentator & AuthorAt 13, Ben Ferguson became the youngest radio talk show host in the country, and the youngest nationally syndicated host at 20.Ben FergusonAmerican Radio Host, CNN Conservative Political Commentator & Author
At 13, Ben Ferguson became the youngest radio talk show host in the country, and the youngest nationally syndicated host at 20. Ferguson published his first book, a political work, “It’s My America Too,” published by William Morris/Harper Collins in 2004 which USA Today named a “top choice read.” For the last 12 years, Ben has been a fixture on cable news, and continues to appear regularly on the Fox News Channel, Fox Business Network, CNN, Headline News and MSNBC. Ben’s unique take on relevant events and topical information have catapulted The Ben Ferguson Show, now syndicated by ICON Radio Network, to one of the most listened to live call in shows every weekend.
- John “Tig” TiegenHero of Benghazi Attack & Decorated Military VeteranJohn “Tig” Tiegen has over 13 years of high-profile security and force protection expertise within contract and government agencies along with his military experience as a Marine Sergeant.John “Tig” TiegenHero of Benghazi Attack & Decorated Military Veteran
John “Tig” Tiegen has over 13 years of high-profile security and force protection expertise within contract and government agencies along with his military experience as a Marine Sergeant.
As a former Military Sergeant and Infantry Squad Leader, John applied his military training as a Security Protection contractor for Blackwater Security on missions in Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Iraq. His work as part of the Central Intelligence Agency’s Global Response Staff would change his life forever. An integral team member, taking part in over 40 overseas deployments providing low profile security in high-threat environments throughout the world, cumulated in unexpected recognition on a global scalAs the most experienced Annex Security Team member for CIA’s GRS, he was an essential part of the rapid response to the terrorist attack on September 11, 2012, when Islamic militants attacked the American diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya, killing four Americans, Ambassador J. Christophe Stevens, Information Officer Sean Smith, and two CIA operatives, Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods, both former Navy SEALs.
John received the Award for Heroism and Valor in recognition of his bravery.
John is co-author of 13 Hours: The Inside Account of What Really Happened In Benghazi in collaboration with members of the Annex Security Team and New York Times’ best-selling author, Mitchell Zuckoff. He was instrumental in providing real-life experiences as a consultant on the movie 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi. John also assisted with the movie script and set design.
Having ‘retired’ from contract work, the married father of twins enjoys being at home in Colorado. His hobbies are camping, shooting, visiting with friends and enjoying time with his family.
- Aaron TippinAmerican Country Music Artist & Record ProducerTwenty-Five plus years – a huge career accomplishment, especially in the music business. Aaron Tippin – who marks his silver anniversary as a recording artist in 2015 – admits that he looks at his career longevity with a little bit of amazement.Aaron TippinAmerican Country Music Artist & Record Producer
Twenty-Five plus years – a huge career accomplishment, especially in the music business. Aaron Tippin – who marks his silver anniversary as a recording artist in 2015 – admits that he looks at his career longevity with a little bit of amazement.
Aaron Tippin was born in Pensacola, Florida, but raised on a farm in Travelers Rest, South Carolina. In the 1970s, he made a living as a singer. By the time Tippin was 20, he was working as a commercial pilot. In 1986, he moved to Nashville, where he eventually became a staff writer at Acuff-Rose. He competed on TNN's You Can Be a Star talent contest in 1986 landing a song publishing contract in 1987. During this time he wrote songs for The Kingsmen, David Ball, Mark Collie, and Charley Pride. He would spend his nights working at Logan Aluminum in Logan County, Kentucky.
In 1995, Tippin married the former Thea Corontzos at a ceremony in Nashville. It’s not just his 25th anniversary as a recording artist in 2015 that Tippin celebrated, but also his and Thea’s 20th anniversary as husband and wife, as well. Family is the center of Tippin’s universe – with two teenage sons, Ted and Tom, a grown daughter, Charla, and a granddaughter.
Tippin is an avid outdoorsmen. Over the years he has operated two hunting supply stores in Tennesee and North Carolina. Tippin is a staunch supporter of the military, and has performed many shows for American servicemen and women overseas in Iraq and Afghanistan. He is also a supporter of 2nd Amendment rights, and himself maintains a vast gun collection, which has been featured on The History Channel.
- Dave MarcianoCaptain of FV Hard Merchandise As seen on National Geographic's Wicked TunaCurrently Dave owns the FV Hard Merchandise. “She's a 38 foot, Danielshead solid fiberglass Novi boat. She's a beauty, and as sturdy as can be.”Dave MarcianoCaptain of FV Hard Merchandise As seen on National Geographic's Wicked Tuna
Dave Marciano was born in 1965 and graduated (finally) from Gloucester High School. He grew up in Ipswich and then Beverly MA. No one in his immediate family fished but he somehow caught the bug. When he was little his mother used to take him to one of the ponds in Ipswich and he would stay there and fish for hours. He even got "hooked" the first time, with a fish hook through his ankle. When his mother came to pick him up that day, off to the hospital they went. “The Dr. cut, right through the hook, and slide it right out, easy as pie.” After they moved to Beverly when he was about 9, they lived near the harbor so he could walk down to the docks and fish whenever he wanted.
“I have been hooked many times, once even with a tuna hook, which I duck taped over for the rest of the trip until I could cut the hook and get it out. That was the last time I didn't bring a pair of wire cutters with me out on the boat!”
During high school he worked on his first boat, the Yankee Fleet. They are a charter fishing fleet who do day fishing trips and whale watching. During high school he worked at the fleet, and he also lettered in Cross Country track his senior year. After high school he stayed on with them full time and spent the winters with them in Key West Florida. “I did that for a few years and it was quite the experience.”
After working for the Fleet for a few years and getting his Captains license, he finally decided to take the plunge and buy his own boat, to work for himself. “That is basically all I have ever wanted to do and I am grateful that I have this opportunity to work outside in all kinds of weather.”
Along the way he married his wonderful wife Nancy, in 1990, and has 3 awesome kids. Angelica is currently a college student; Joseph is in high school and works with me on the boat during the summers and school breaks, and little Eva Rose is in elementary school.
“All my kids and my wife love to fish and we have the best family time doing that. My wife actually has a record for catching a striper in Massachusetts. She has been fishing also since forever with her father, her older brothers, and then with me.”
Currently Dave owns the FV Hard Merchandise. “She's a 38 foot, Danielshead solid fiberglass Novi boat. She's a beauty, and as sturdy as can be.”
- Rick MonroeAmerican Country Music ArtistWorld-class entertainer Rick Monroe brings his music and a magnetic presence wherever he goes. With a down-to-earth Country resonance, Monroe is no stranger to the stage: he’s performed in 17 countries – and every U.S. state except for Oregon.Rick MonroeAmerican Country Music Artist
World-class entertainer Rick Monroe brings his music and a magnetic presence wherever he goes. With a down-to-earth Country resonance, Monroe is no stranger to the stage: he’s performed in 17 countries – and every U.S. state except for Oregon. The seven-time Jagermeister Country Brand Ambassador has opened for Eric Church, Dierks Bentley, Aaron Lewis, Eli Young Band, Charlie Daniels Band, Dwight Yoakam, Montgomery Gentry, Patty Loveless, Trick Pony, Emerson Drive, Pat Green, Randy Houser, Josh Thompson and more; entertained former Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev, and U.S. troops in Vietnam. Last year alone he traveled over 100,000 miles and played over 120 shows.
Rick grew up in a variety of places - California, Connecticut, Kansas, North Carolina, even England, and his love of music and outgoing personality naturally drew him to the stage. Now based in Nashville, Monroe, believes GYPSY SOUL shows the kind of diversity he can offer as an artist. He says, “I'm not so linear in my approach to music; I'm more diversified. My influences range from A to Z and I always try to put that into my music. But my home base will always be Country because it's not just about the hype of an idea; it's based on songs.” Fans can expect to hear a wide range of material – but Rick promises that it will all be quality. If his chart success is any indication, it’s clear Monroe knows what folks want to hear – and he’s eager to give them exactly that.
Rick is an avid hunter, shooter and outdoorsmen who enjoys the opportunity to give back to humanitarian causes such as Safe Haven Family Shelter, the Frank Foundation and St. Jude and Children’s Miracle Network.
- Tyler FallwellProfessional Baseball Player - Kansas City RoyalsAfter graduating in 2016, Tyler was drafted as a pitcher by the Kansas City Royals organization in the 19th round.Tyler FallwellProfessional Baseball Player - Kansas City Royals
Tyler was born and raised in Tucson, AZ where he spent most of his days outside either playing sports, hiking and hunting. His love for the hunting and shooting started at a young age when he would do so with his Grandfather. He attended Cochise College where he as a member of the 3rd All American Team. After graduating in 2016, Tyler was drafted as a pitcher by the Kansas City Royals organization in the 19th round. When not busy with professional baseball; Tyler spends his time hunting, fishing, hiking, golfing and enjoying the outdoors.
- Darick HallProfessional Baseball Player - Philadelphia Phillies OrganizationDarick Hall was named an All-American by five different publications and two of the selections were first team followed by a second team and two third team. During the season he was honored as National player of the week twice.Darick HallProfessional Baseball Player - Philadelphia Phillies Organization
Darick was fortunate enough to have been brought up in a family that has deep passions for not only baseball but the outdoors. He played high school ball at Buena High school in Sierra Vista, AZ. From there he went on to play at Cochise College and both years he was selected to first team all region and first team all conference, his sophomore year he was honored with a third team all American selection. From Cochise he went on to play at Dallas Baptist University. His junior year was a breakout year in his career, he was honored as The Joe Carter player of the year, Newcomer of the year, first team all Conference and made the all tournament team. He was named an All-American by five different publications and two of the selections were first team followed by a second team and two third team. During the season he was honored as National player of the week twice. In June of 2016 he was selected in the 14th round of the MLB Draft by the Philadelphia Phillies.
- Will HibbsProfessional Baseball Player - Philadelphia Phillies OrganizationWhen not consumed by professional baseball and training and conditioning his escape is the outdoors. During the off season, he enjoys hunting/shooting, fishing, golfing and any activity that lets him enjoy the great outdoors.Will HibbsProfessional Baseball Player - Philadelphia Phillies Organization
Will was born and raised in Texas where he spent most of his time playing sports or being outside in general. His love for the outdoors, shooting and hunting start at a young age. He attended Lamar University where he played baseball for four years. After graduating in 2016, and was drafted by the Philadelphia Phillies organization to pursue a professional career in baseball. When not consumed by professional baseball and training and conditioning his escape is the outdoors. During the off season, he enjoys hunting/shooting, fishing, golfing and any activity that lets him enjoy the great outdoors.